Right To Utilize Services
- Every patient who applies to our center has the right to benefit from all services regardless of their language, religion, race or sect.
- Our patients have the right to be informed about the diagnostic and treatment services offered by our center and how to access these services.
- Our patients have the right to choose their doctor and/or medical institution and change it at any stage of treatment.
- Our patients have the right to act within the framework of the laws and regulations of our country in operations such as organ transplantation or experimental research.
The Right to Be Respected
- Our patients and their families have the right to receive services in a respectful and friendly environment.
- Our patients have the right to solve their problems in accordance with the rules of our center and the laws of the Republic of Turkey.
The Right to Privacy
- Our patients have the right to receive services in an environment where their privacy is respected during the entire treatment process.
- Our patients have the right to refuse to talk to or see people who are not directly related to their treatment, including other patients and their families.
Patient's Right to Give Consent
- Our patients and or their legal representatives have the right to receive information about their health condition, medical interventions proposed and their potential risks, benefits and alternatives, the consequences of not being treated and the process in a way that they can understand.
- Apart from medical and legal obligations, our patients have the right to decide on the treatment to be applied after being informed about the risk of serious side effects related to their disease, problems related to recovery and the chances of success, etc. If our patient uses this right, he/she is considered to have given consent to the procedures to be performed.
The Right to Information
- Our patients have the right to obtain information at every stage of their treatment.
- Our patients have the right to be informed about how they can participate in clinical research and experiments conducted at our center, and those who have agreed to participate also have the right to receive information.
- Our patients have the right to volunteer for participation in training and research.
- Our patients have the right to receive information about the treatment of pain at any stage.
- Our patients and their families have the right to receive information on how to choose to donate organs and other tissues.
The Right to Know Identity
- Our patients have the right to know the identities and professional duties of all employees with whom they are in contact at all stages of their treatment.
The Right to Communicate
- Our patients with language barriers reserve the right to request translators, who will understand their own language, during the continuation of their treatment.
The Right to Consultation
- Our patients have the right to request a consultation with another specialist at their own request and if they agree to pay an additional fee. However, if the recommended treatment after the consultation is agreed with the patient's responsible physician, it is conducted by the staff of the medical institution where the patient is located.
The Right to Request a Second Opinion
- Our patients have the right to receive information about their health status from another doctor working in the same branch, in addition to the doctor in charge of the patient's treatment.
The Right to Choose Personnel
- Our patients have the right to choose and change the doctor, nurse and other medical personnel responsible for their own treatment.
Right to Refuse the Planned Treatment
- The patient has the right to refuse or stop his/her treatment that is planned to be performed or is being performed, except as required by law and the responsibility for the negative consequences that may arise belongs to the patient.
The Right to Know the Rules of the Center
- Our patients have the right to learn about the rules and practices of our center.
- Our patients have the right to request correction of documents related to their illness, treatment process and billing records.
The Right to Security
- Our patients and their families have the right to be safe in our center and demand it. The necessary measures are taken by our Center to protect and ensure the safety of the lives and property of patients, visitors, relatives and companions.
- Appropriate protection measures have been taken in our center for children, disabled people and the elderly (lonely, in need of care, unaccompanied).
The Right to Know the Treatment Costs
- Our patients have the right to find out the cost of treatment services before treatment.
- Our patients have the right to request and receive a clear and detailed invoice of the prices they pay in exchange for the service they receive later.
The Right to Submit Complaints, Opinions and Suggestions
- The patient and the patient's family have the right to initiate, review and conclude the complaint mechanism in our center and to be informed of its outcome.
- Our patients have the right to report their complaints to the Patients’ Rights Office of our Center, provided that their right to apply to the relevant professional organizations and courts is reserved in accordance with the Law on the Turkish Medical Association no. 6023.
The Right to Choose and Change the Institution
- Our patients have the right to choose and change the medical institution and organization, provided that the procedures and conditions of the relevant legislation are respected.
The Right to Fulfill Religious Obligations
- Our patients have the right to benefit from religious services within the framework of the rules of the Center.
- To the extent possible, the patient and/or his/her relative have the right to bring a religious official according to their religious needs at their request.
- Our patients have the right to perform their religious duties regardless of religious differences and as long as they do not interfere with treatment.
The Right to Keep a Companion
- Our patients have the right to receive visitors and have a companion in accordance with the rules established by our Center.
Liability for Providing Information
- Our patients must provide accurate and complete information to the doctors and nurses responsible for providing medical services about their current medical history, current complaints, treatments used, medications used and changes in their condition.
Liability for Infection Control
- Our patients and their relatives are responsible for being sensitive about all the measures recommended to them to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
Liability for Reporting Infectious Disease
- Our patients with suspected or diagnosed infectious diseases should not request discharge unless they have permission from the authorized physician showing it is not harmful.
Responsibility for Compliance with Recommendations
- Our patients are responsible for complying with the treatment plan recommended by the doctor in charge of their treatment and allowing the relevant medical personnel to fulfill the care plan in accordance with the doctor's instructions.
Responsibility for Compliance with the Rules of the Medical Institution
- Our patients are responsible for complying with the rules and practices of our center.
Liability for Showing Respect
- Our patients are responsible for acting in accordance with the precautions and rules that our center will take in case of uncomfortable situations such as noise, visitors, smoke that endanger the patients and their relatives who are in the health facility.
Liability for Compliance with Visitor Rules
- Our patients have the responsibility to accept visitors and their companions within the framework of the rules established by our center.
Liability to Pay Treatment Expenses
- Our patients should inform our Center at the application stage how and by which institution or organization their medical expenses will be covered.
- Our patients are obliged to pay the amount required for treatment within the period determined by the institution. If the treatment costs are covered by any health insurance, our patients must provide their referral or official documents on time.
- In cases requiring urgent intervention and treatment, our patients or their legally authorized representative should bring the letter that they will receive from the patient's institution while the treatment is ongoing.
- It is the responsibility of our patients to compensate for damages and losses if they damage the fixtures or consumables of our center due to misuse or intentional damage.