How Can You Protect Your Oral Health?
- Maintain your oral hygiene daily to protect your oral health.
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day for two minutes. Use a soft brush and fluoride toothpaste.
- Use dental floss every day.
- Have a healthy diet.
- Limit sugary foods and drinks.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles are spread or worn.
- Get regular dental checkups and scaling.
- Avoid using tobacco.
- Also, see your dentist as soon as an oral health problem arises. Taking care of your oral health is an investment in your overall health.
For detailed information about oral and dental health treatments, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] or contact us at 444 0 987.